Job Title - Territory Sales Manager
Location - Field Based - South West Wales (CF, NP & SA)
Salary - £40K DOE + Guaranteed commission, BMW, laptop, Mobile etc.
Our Client is a market leading manufacture within the Material Handling sector with a strong commercial offering. They are a premium brand have a friendly feeling, placing employee welfare high on their agenda. Their focus is on high levels of customer service and service standards setting this Company apart from its competitors. They offer Extensive training and on-going support to ensure that you have the tools needed to do the very best job.
The Person & Skills
To be considered for this Territory Sales Manager role you should have:
• Demonstrable background in Material Handling sales
• Customer oriented focus
• Established effective working relationships
• Demonstrable background in discovering and exploiting new business opportunities
• Define quality service based on customer needs, wants, expectations and profitability
• An effective communicator - written, verbal, non-verbal and interpersonal
• Communicates in an open, honest and consultative style
We are looking at candidates from a sales background in a similar industry who have the right personality and drive for the role.
As a Territory Sales Manager you are principally responsible for the acquisition of new business and maximising sales to existing customers and identifying opportunities for value-added service. Unlike some sales / business development positions once you have won the business you are then able to account manager the contracts.
The role will involve targeting end user clients in order to sell equipment, maintenance and lease contracts.
Key accountabilities will include:
• Work with Key Account Managers
• Generating new business through cold calling and networking
• Providing a consultative service to new business prospects to contribute to the growth of their business
• Achieving and exceeding set sales targets
• Work and communicate effectively with internal teams and your engineers
• Attending industry-relevant events
You will receive comprehensive training to enable you to excel and as a company they want you to think of creative ways to build business.
Approx. £55k uncapped OTE in the 1st year
• - £40k Basic plus guaranteed commission for the 1st 15 months
• Company Car Audi A6 Hybrid or Similar
• Amex Card
• Laptop, Phone
• Pension Contribution 9%
• 26 Days + BH Holiday
Territory Sales Manager - South Wales
Hodfin specialise in engineering & sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening; getting to know you, your skills and experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We offer engineering jobs across a range of sectors - industrial, building services, mechanical, electrical, process and medical.
So we can best match you to the MOST suitable vacancies please let us know if your details change.
Hodfin is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For our latest news & vacancies please follow us on Twitter @hodfintechnical
Field Service Engineer, Forklift, HGV, Electrical, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, Workshop Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, REME, Armed Forces, Automotive Mechanic, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Engineering, Service, Plant Engineer, Lift Engineer, Material Handling, Lift truck, Fork Lift, Materials Handling, Narrow Aisle, VNA, CAT, Linde, Toyota, Nissan, Still, Hyster, JCB, Flexi, Bendi, Service Technician, Service Engineer, Plant Fitter